Sunday, July 13, 2008

Piano's-"Scum & Villainy" 7-13

Cassidy Henahan hosted. The show was good besides a technical difficulty for a video, me getting stepped on twice by staff members messing with a ladder with no "excuse me", and the crowd bizarrely not clapping except for like 4 people it seemed as I walked to the stage. So that situation helped create a set long bit...The classic "enormous ego vs. lack of respect". It started a little slow and uncomfortable which was great and then lightened up once I said "watch your purses". Finished pretty strong. I think audience members actually find comedian ego rants to be interesting and slightly uncomfortably funny as long as they are somewhat safe which I feel mine was. However it came off, Big thanks to Cassidy, Melissa, and Piano's for the stage time.

No comments: